- Contact information (for example, name, mailing address, email address, or phone number).
- Demographic information, interests and households (e.g. age, gender or schooling).
- Payment information for subscriptions or purchases made through digital services (for example, payment card number, expiration date, and billing information).
- Comments, photos, videos and other content or information you choose to post to digital services or share with us.
- Information you provide when you choose to participate in surveys, sweepstakes, competitions, promotions (including information about your participation in activities that generate loyalty points or rewards) or events.
- Location information, including accurate location information when you allow digital services to access your device's location. To avoid collecting accurate location information, see the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or device manufacturer.
- Other information you allow us to access through your device's permissions settings, such as your contacts or address book.
- Transactional and activity information (for example, requests, surveys, or orders).
- Information you provide about other people
- Automatically collected information
Digital services automatically record certain information about visits to digital services-the number and frequency of users, technical information about browsers and devices used to access digital services and information About failures or other technical problems. In addition, according to your express preferences, we and third parties automatically collect certain information through automated means of your activities over time in digital services, as well as on websites, applications or other Third-party media. The tools that collect this information vary according to digital services and include technologies such as cookies, web beacons, tags, scripts, pixels, shared local objects (including HTML5 cookies) and software development kits (" SDKs ") (collectively referred to as" Cookies and similar Technologies "). The information collected automatically includes the following:
- Information about your computer, device, browser, and operating system (for example, type, model, or version).
- Internet Protocol (IP) address, which can be used to derive your general geographic area (for example, City and country).
- Device identifiers (for example, advertising codes for mobile devices).
- Information about your interactions with digital services, including browsing activities and clickstream data that reflects the content you've accessed, clicked, or viewed.
- Details about websites or apps visited immediately before or after.
- Demographic information, interests and households.
- Information about your interactions with email messages and other communications, such as whether you have opened or forwarded the email or clicked on the links contained in the email.
- Information we obtain from other sources
We receive information about you from other sources and, in certain circumstances, we combine with other information about you. For example, we can get data from:
- Third-party site or application operators, content distribution platforms and channels, voice-activated wizards, or other devices and technologies when you interact with our content, services, or advertisements available on those channels and Platforms. The information we receive includes information about the content you view or access, as well as your demographic information and information about your interests.
- Third-party data providers, such as data aggregators, data resellers, public databases, and business partners. They provide us with demographic information, information about your purchases and information that help us learn about you and other users of digital services.
- Social media platforms and services. When you engage with our content or ads on social media platforms or interact with digital services features that contain content or features provided by social media platforms (e.g. login or login features or tools That allow us to share our content with other people on social media platforms), we may obtain information from social media platforms, including your user name, user ID, and demographic information, according to the settings and Privacy practices of the relevant social media platform. We obtain this information directly from the social media platform or through plug-ins, integrations, or applications. Keep in mind that Social media platform operators also collect information about the use of digital services and their resources and tools. We are not responsible for your practices.
C. How we use information we obtain if you make a purchase or make an order through or a connection to a Digital service or a subscription form, we will use your payment information (for example, card number and expiration date) for purposes of Transaction processing (including recurring payments, if applicable), to provide you with the products or services you have requested and to protect our rights or rights from third parties, as described below. With respect to information other than your payment information, we use this information: 1. To provide the digital services or other requested services. This includes:
- Process your requests in connection with the digital services and our subscriptions, products or services, or your participation in a survey, draw, competition, promotion, event or similar initiative.
- Provide customer assistance or technical support.
- Content personalization, providing recommendations and improving quality and your overall experience with digital services, including keeping your user preferences or presenting content in the most effective way for the browser or Device you use to access digital services.
- Maintenance, operation, improvement and development of digital services and related content, products or services, including the development of new products and resources based on user interactions with digital services.
- Learn about digital services users and analyze how you and others interact and respond to digital services, including measuring and optimising usage, reliability and performance, conducting market research, analyzing trends and Supporting our operations (e.g. for accounting, auditing, finance or other purposes).
2. To communicate with you. This includes:
- Send you informational messages about digital services (for example, to confirm your subscription or to notify you of changes to a digital service).
- Provide marketing or promotional communications, including offers or promotions about our products, services or other third-party initiatives.
- Answering your questions or answering your requests.
- Communicating with you about surveys, sweepstakes, competitions, promotions or events.
- Develop, manage and conduct advertising and marketing campaigns, promotions and offers, including our content, products and services or products, services and other third party initiatives.
- Interest-based advertising (also known as targeted or personalised advertising or advertisements) is advertising based on your interests as inferred from your activities over time in digital services and online services Operated by third parties, as well as information from other sources. Interest-based ads consist of text ads, images, animations, or videos and are displayed to you based on various factors, including the context of the site or app they appear in (for example, sports or Travel section), information Provided by the site or app operator (for example, when you have created an account), your activities on the site or app (for example, pages viewed, searches performed or ads clicked), and information such as demographic data, interests and family information.
- We use the online and offline information we obtain about you, including your personal information, for interest-based advertising purposes. We aggregate the information we obtain to create audiences that are more likely to respond to ads based on demographic data, interests, or household information.
- Interest-based ads can be displayed to you by third parties, such as ad networks or exchanges.
- Analyse and measure the performance, effectiveness, and reach of our advertising (including interest-based ads) and marketing efforts in digital services and elsewhere.
4. To protect our rights or the rights of others. This includes:
- Conducting audits, assessments and testing or troubleshooting activities.
- Back up our systems (including for disaster recovery purposes) and improve the overall security of digital services.
- comply with and enforce applicable industry and legal requirements (including legal proceedings, such as court orders, warrants or subpoenas) and compliance with contractual obligations.
D. Legal bases for the use of information we process personal information for different purposes on the following legal bases:
- To fulfill our contractual obligations with you. We and our service providers process your information to perform our contractual obligations with you when we use your information to provide you with the digital services and related content, products or services, and to communicate to us Can. For example, when you purchase a subscription from us, we process your payment and contact information as necessary to confirm your subscription and process your contact information and other details to provide you with support services Requested. We also send you informational communications based on this, including to confirm a subscription or to notify you of a change to a Digital service. Failure to provide requested information may prevent or delay the fulfillment of our contractual obligations.
- To fulfill our legal obligations. We process and share your information as necessary to fulfill our legal obligations when we use your information to protect our rights or the rights of other persons and when we share your information with other parties Required by law or as necessary to protect our rights. For example, we are obliged to collect certain information from you when processing your subscription payment for tax or financial reporting purposes.
E. How we share the information we share the information we obtain with:
- Affiliates and subsidiaries. We work closely with affiliates and subsidiaries of the company Chasystems with which we share your information as necessary or appropriate to operate the digital services.
- Service providers. In connection with the operation and provision of digital services, subscription forms and fulfillment of requests for our products or services, we hire several third parties to provide services or perform transactions on our behalf, such as processing of Payments, email distribution, list processing, postal mail, cloud computing, analysis, digital content or printed subscription performance measurement, ad serving and sweepstakes management, competitions, promotions or events. These service providers use the information that we provide to them as necessary or appropriate for the performance of their services.
- Advertisers, service providers and partners related to advertising and marketing. We may provide your information to advertisers, advertising agencies, ad networks, ad exchanges, marketing companies, technology vendors, and other entities that create, deliver, and evaluate advertising or marketing campaigns , including interest-based ads.
- Social.Se Media platforms you interact with social media widgets, share content using social media sharing buttons, or access digital services resources that contain content or resources provided by the platform Social media, the relevant social media platforms will collect information. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of social media platforms with which you engage to understand your privacy practices, which we do not control.
- Business partners. In certain circumstances, we provide your information to business partners, including, without limitation, joint marketing partners, content sponsors, or event organizers for various purposes. For example, we associate with third parties to offer products on a shared, sponsored-based or promotional basis that involves sharing information. These initiatives take place in digital services or in other media. The participation of a business partner in a specific initiative is communicated to you by the inclusion of the products, services or branding of the relevant business partner.
- Other parties when required by law or when necessary to protect our rights. We share your information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce or defend our legal rights, privacy or security of our employees, users of digital services, or other individuals and Entities, or to comply with or enforce applicable industry standards, including response to court orders, judicial warrants, subpoenas and other requests from public and governmental authorities.
- Corporate transactions. We may transfer any information we have about you to proceed with the consideration, negotiation or conclusion of a sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets to a third party, such as in the case of a merger, acquisition or other Or in connection with a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation of bankruptcy.
- with your consent or otherwise, in your direction. In addition, we share your information with third parties when you agree or request such sharing.
F. Your rights to your personal information in certain circumstances, you have the right to access or oppose the use of personal information held about you (including in relation to direct marketing). You may also ask us to correct, update, delete, restrict or share your information in a usable format with another company. Such requests are subject to applicable law. We encourage you to contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if the personal information we have about you is inaccurate. If you would like to discuss or exercise such rights, please contact us using the details provided in the "Contact Us" section below. We will contact you if we need additional information from you to honor your requests.
- Email Marketing. You may opt out of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us or third parties (in which you have opted to receive communications from third parties or other types of communication as required by law) by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link contained In those emails. Keep in mind that if you choose not to receive marketing or promotional emails, we will still send you transactional emails or other communications related to the use of digital services (for example, to confirm your subscription, to inform you about Changes or in response to your password recovery request).
- Device Settings. For the relevant digital services, you can review and adjust your preferences by updating your device settings (for example, by allowing us to collect accurate location information).
- Push notifications. If push notifications for a particular digital service are enabled on your device, you can review and update your push notification preferences by adjusting the settings on your device. For example, you can select the relevant app from "Notifications" (for IOS devices) or "app notifications" (for Android devices) and disable alerts accordingly.
G. How we protect and store your information we use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We'll keep your personal information while we have a relationship with you. Once our relationship has come to an end, we will retain your personal information for a period of time that allows us to:
- Maintain business records for analysis, understanding of market trends and or purposes of auditing and to improve our digital services.
- Meet the retention requirements of records under applicable laws or other relevant legal or regulatory requirements.
- Defend, establish, exercise or bring any existing or potential legal claims.
- Perform fraud detection and prevention.
- Dealing with any complaints regarding digital services, our products and services.